There has been a dental clinic at Russell Street since 1956. Mr Hart opened it and when he retired in 1986 Mr Rattenbury took over. Mr S Jenkins, BDS bought the clinic in 1989.
The focus of the clinic has changed over the years from originally NHS to a mixed NHS and private clinic.
Russell Street Dental Clinic is currently accepting all categories of new NHS and private patients.
The clinic is based over two floors, the toilet is basd on the first floor and there are a few steps at the entrance.
There are currently two full-time dentists and three dental surgeries.
The clinic is located within walking distance of Swansea City Centre in a residential/business district.