There has been a dental clinic at Russell Street since 1956, over 60 years originally opened by Dr Hart. We still have quite a few people who were patients of Mr Harts and have been attending Russell Street since they were young children and are now retired – a lifetime of dental care.
Dr Imtiaz Khan is the Current practice owner and principle dentist. Here at Russell Street dental clinic we are committed to a friendly and open dental practice that offers comfort and support for our patients whilst providing the highest quality dentistry at the forefront of aesthetic innovation.
In order to meet this commitment, we have recruited a highly skilled and dedicated team and invested in the latest equipment, Laboratory support and staff training. Our aim is to provide as much treatment as we can in house, with collaboration between our dentist, specialist, hygienist and therapist to deliver a level of all round care.
Here at Russell street dental clinic we put you first and we look forward to being on this journey with you helping you to create a smile your happy and being pain free.
To book a friendly appointment please call our happy reception team on 01792 654531
- Originally from Cardiff Imtiaz Studied Dentistry at the University of Leeds and qualified in 2014. Imtiaz did his foundation training in Cardiff and spent time in private and NHS practices since qualifying. Imtiaz has spent a lot of time on many courses enhancing his aesthetics and cosmetic Dentistry.
- Imtiaz is passionate about cosmetic dentistry and has undertaken many courses in smile design such as cosmetic veneers and teeth whitening.
- Imtiaz is a provider of Invisalign teeth aligners and has helped patients gain their confidence and smile back with the straight smile they always wished for.
- Outside of dentistry Imtiaz has been involved with boxing coaching for over 20 years and still coaches in his spare time. Imtiaz is also a passionate traveller and loves to experience new cultures and places.
- Asmaa has always felt passionate about dentistry and obtained her BDS degree in Dentistry at the University of Baghdad/Iraq in 2000, she then worked at the College of Dentistry/Almustansiriyah University as a dental clinical instructor for a few years. She qualified in the UK by completing the ORE examination in London 2012 and obtained her MFDS certificate in 2013.
- Asmaa is committed to Post Graduate education and has achieved a certificate in Clinical Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment) and provides private Root Canal Treatment plus Asmaa has a certificate in Contemporary Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry [Level 1] .
- Asmaa has a very caring and understanding attitude with patients of all ages and has a particular interest in treating children. She strongly believes that children need to be educated from an early age on how to manage their oral hygiene, improve their teeth cleaning technique and understand how important diet control is for good oral health. She also has a keen interest in cosmetic dentistry and root canal treatment
- In her spare time Asmaa is very busy with her young family and enjoys watching football and tennis with her husband and children and likes travelling, reading and cooking..
- Lauren graduated with honours from King’s College London dental school in 2019. Originally from Hertfordshire, she has been working in Swansea since qualifying, and joined the Russell Street Dental Clinic in September 2020.
- Lauren also has a degree in medical imaging, and for several years was involved in healthcare research which she published and presented around the UK.
- Lauren enjoys all aspects of dental care and her kind, gentle approach suits older and younger patients alike. She especially enjoys treating children, and working closely with people to develop healthy habits. Lauren is committed to continued professional development and education, and keeps up to date with evidence-based dentistry.
- Outside of work, Lauren enjoys relaxing with her family, recording audiobooks and renovating her new home.
Please call our friendly receptionist today to book an appointment and cosmetic consultation on 01792 654531